Eye City Optometry 1350 Grant Road, Suite 17, Mountain View, CA 94040
In order to ensure the safety of our patients and staff, the following safety protocols have been implemented.
1. Masks are required to enter our office. If you come without a mask or with a mask that has a valve, a surgical mask will be provided for you with a $1.00 charge. All our employees will be masked.
2. Temperatures will be taken upon entering with a non-contact thermometer.
3. Everyone will be required to use hand sanitizer or wash their hands with soap and water upon entering.
4. If you or someone in your household show any COVID-19 symptoms, please reschedule your appointment.
5. If you had close contact with or cared for someone diagnosed with COVID-19, please reschedule your appointment.
6. We will thoroughly disinfect everything that a patient touches in our office, including our equipment and frames. Each individual frame that has been tried on will be disinfected prior to being put back on our frame board.
7. Every patient needs an appointment to enter our office. Even for pickup or frame repair, you must make an appointment ahead of time. Please call/text/email us prior to coming.
8. Pens will be used once and then disinfected.
9. Doctor schedules have been lightened to decrease patient flow throughout the office. If you cannot make it to your appointment, please kindly notify us at least 24 hours in advance. Any cancellations made in less than 24 hours or no-shows will incur a $25 fee.
10. To minimize the number of patients in our office, patients will not be allowed to stay in the waiting area for an extended period of time. Patients will be directed to the exam room or to wait in their car until we text them.